Saturday, May 1, 2010

Beauty Tag

What's your favorite make up look?

I'm a huge fan of red lips & smokey eyes. I'm also famous for using bright turquoise eyeliner on my waterline.


Do you have a beauty vice?

Oh yes =) I can never resist a new red lipstick shade & full coverage foundations.


What part of your body do you love?

None =( I'm currently on a diet & hopefully will be able to answer this question in three months.


Who is your beauty icon?

Any one with bold makeup, I'm not a fan of the no -makeup approach .


What beauty product makes you feel instantly sexy?

Has to be mascara.


How do you look after your skin?

Cleanse - exfoliate - moisturize


What is your signature scent?

Anything that's heavily floral. Dior Pure Poison or NR For Her


What are your hair care secrets?

None =( I wash & condition that's it.


How do you pamper yourself?

Go buy a new shade of red lipstick or a new party dress.


What is your beauty pet peeve?

Dark lip-liner & eyeliner that's not close to lash line where you can see white space between the lashes & the liner >>>> eeeek


What would your desert island must haves be?

Quran - The Love of My Life (LOL) - MAC prep+prime SPF 50 - MUFE Full Cover Concealer - Water proof mascara - any tinted lip-balm with SPF


Finally, do you have a beauty philosophy?

Makeup is not rocket science =)


I tag anyone reading this post, just write it down in the comment section below.




No comments:

Post a Comment