Thursday, April 29, 2010

Things I'm Loving This Month - April 2010


1- MAC eyeshadow quad = I've already reviewed this quad, click here for the review . What I'm loving about the colors of this quad is how versatile they are. In the morning I can have satin taupe on the upper lid, nylon as a highlighter ( if it's too much for you just use you face powder as a highlighter ) then sketch as a liner. For the night I create a smoky look by first applying sketch to my upper lid, then apply satin taupe on top of it. blend Woodwinked into the crease, highlight with nylon on the brow bone and in the inner corners of my eyes, finally lining my eyes with MAC Feline , smudging the liner with sketch and applying mascara.


2- Make up For Ever 12 Flash Color Case = Can some one tell me how I lived before this?!!!! it's truly amazing and I recommend every makeup junkie to have one =) I use the black as an eyeliner for both my lash line & waterline. It's supper creamy but sets fast & is long lasting on my super oily lids. the rest of the colors I use as:

* color bases for eyeshadows & blushes, the white is amazing for making any color pop & the gold is just gorgeous as a base for other shadows and pigments
* lipsticks
* eyeliners
* contour & highlight
* to mix with foundation

but beware not all the colors are eye or lip save, it says in the back of the box that:

In the U.S.A

Do not apply near the eyes: # 002 (coral) \ # 005 (Fuchsia) \ # 017 (Red)
Do not apply on lips: # 003 (Silver) \ # 010 (White) \ # 014 (Bright Blue)

nevertheless, I do love it & I find it to be a great investment.


3- Lancome Hypnose and Oscillation Powerbooster Mascara = Hello false lashes ! I first apply the primer then the mascara right after. nothing more to add =)

4- Benefit CORALista Blush = gorgeous pinkish coral blush that has fine gold shimmer . I love to apply it over # 002 coral MUFE FC case for a long lasting application that'll last all day long. If you like NARS Orgasm or MAC Springsheen then you'll love this.


This is my Apr. <3>

* All products featured in this post are bought with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment