Saturday, May 15, 2010

Haul - MILANI & MAC



Hi long time no see but sorry I was swamped with work & hauls =) keep in touch cause I have a lot to feature this week , here is the pic ( sorry for the low quality but I'm searching the market for the best camera out there so be patient)




From right to left :

1- MILANI Minerals Blush Luminous # 201 in Luminous ------> This is slowly replacing my beloved Benefit Coralista !! it's so soft & smooth , the gold shimmer are tiny and fine, this is a must have in your collection & it is LONG LASTING even on my oily skin.

2- MAC Pearlglide Intense Eyeliners in "ِAlmost Noir" and "Designer Purple" ------> I just tried Almost Noir that day & I love it ! it goes extremely well with Trax eyeshadow from MAC. need some time to figure out what they are all about but till now I'm happy with them.

3- MILANI Crystal Eyez #01 Lovely & Luminous ------> didn't try it yet but saw Michelle Phan use it in a YT tutorial & I was hooked =)

4- Olay Complete Touch of Foundation -----> This is basically a daily moisturizer with a touch of MAX Factor foundation, it has SPF 15. I didn't try it yet, I'm waiting for the weather to be extremely hot to test this.

5- Kustie 100% Natural Strawberry Body Scrub -----> smells DIVINE, like strawberry bubble gum, moisturizes and does it's job quit well. I might be wrong but I can swear that this is what Lavender use in their strawberry body scrub.

6- Nail-polish removing pads -----> cheap & effective


7- MILANI Infinite Liquid Eye Liner # 01 ------> didn't try it yet but some makeup gurus on YT swear by them so I'll but them to the test this week, but I have to say I love the color.


This is my last haul, I'll update with links soon. please ask about anything in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment