Saturday, April 24, 2010

Haul - 23. April. 2010 - Lush Goodies




So I went to the 360 mall & had to drop by Lush ( we only have two in Kuwait). First I got:

HONEY TRAP LIP BALM which smell a lot like my all time favorite Manage Too massage bar, but that should be no surprise because they share a lot of ingredients like honey, peppermint oil and white chocolate, how can you not love that? I'm still testing it & so far I'm liking it.

I also bought the small size of Yummy Yummy Yummy shower gel , which also smells divine, I checked the ingredients and found the yummiest ingredients ever like fresh strawberries, honey and almond oil. I cant wait to take a shower.

then I bought a vegan body lotion Vanilla De-Lite it smelled nice in the store but I used it at home and i found it too spicy for my taste! I don't know I guess I should give it a try, but so far I love it's moisturizing qualities (used it as a hand lotion last night)

Finally I got a gift of their wrapped gifts section, it's for my cousins graduation SPARKLE, it has Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly and Shimmy Shimmy Glitterbar. Hope she enjoys it =)

at the end I just want to express my frustration with Lush prises in Kuwait =( they are like double or triple the prises in the US which is really annoying! but I will keep buying Lush because they do have great quality products that are not only good for us but also great for the environment, oh and because they give free stuff like the massage bar tin I got ;)

click here to go to Lush and enjoy yourself. <3

* I bought these products with my own money & this is my honest opinion

4 comments:

  1. احب لاش ..

    بس عيبه انه اسعاره بالكويت تقريبا دبل برا..

    وبالعافيه يارب..

    ReplyDelete
  2. الله يعافيج و صاجه أسعاره دبل بس شنسوي مضطرين =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ee walah over priced !!! by the way did tried there lush lip scrub?
    LOOOVE ESPICALLY THE BUBBLE GUM ON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really ?!! I actually saw them but didn't buy them because I do my own lips scrub mixture =) I mix sugar with almond oil & vanilla extract sometimes I replace the vanilla extract with rose , lemon or orange extract =)

    ReplyDelete