Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Favorite MAC Quad





This MAC quad has been getting a lot of <3


Colors are:

1- Woodwinked, upper left corner, it's a warm antique gold(Veluxe Pearl), this color is smooth, pigmented, & a dream to blend. but beware, this color can turn orangy on some people, guess it oxidizes or something,so I recommend you have a good base under it.

2- Satin Taupe, upper right corner, it's a taupe with silver shimmer(Frost), I do think that if you ever visit a MAC counter, you should check this color first. yes it's a cult favorite, & some may think it's way over hyped,but I believe it's a beautiful silver brown with a plum undertone that can be extremely flattering on many skin tones & eye colors, that's if you don't mind it being frosty. ( Just swatch it)

3- Sketch, lower left corner, its a burgundy with red shimmer(Velvet), this maybe one of my top three favorite MAC eyeshadows. not the smoothest if I may say but it's bendable,really pigmented, looks amazing on my skin tone, and very versatile. I use it as a lid color (alone or under shimmery colors), I use it to deepen the crease, to smudge eyeliner, and as a liner by itself.

4- Nylon, lower right corner, its a pale gold with icy shimmer (Frost), this is my favorite highlighter ( you can see that I hit pan already). be careful this has an obvious yellow gold tone & it's clearly FROSTY. I also love it as an inner corner highlighter & I heard some people use it as a cheek highlighter as well.

That's it =) I would love to hear if you have a favorite MAC quad. <3

If you are interested in the shadows I've shown just click on the name or go to www.maccosmetics.com

* I bought these products with my own money & this is my honest opinion


No comments:

Post a Comment